About PEFC Logo Usage
Asia Promotions undertakes the PEFC logo issuance procedure for Japanese PEFC CoC-certified companies.
The logo can be used On-or Off-product, under license from PEFC Asia Promotions.
After acquiring PEFC CoC Certificate, please apply for the PEFC Logo use for using PEFC Logo on your products (On-Product), as well as on your business cards, invoices, web site (Off-Product) etc.
Procedure for using PEFC Logo and Application
- In order to apply for a PEFC logo usage license, please submit the following documents by either e-mail (PDF), fax or post mail.
- PEFC Logo Usage License Application
- Photo copy of the PEFC CoC certificate issued by the certification body (Both English and Japanese)
- Explanation of the purpose of the logo usage (free style)
- With the completed above documents, PEFC Asia Promotions will send 2 copies signed of Logo Usage Contract. Please return 1 of the copies with your signature (and company stamp).
- Upon receipt of 1 signed contract, PEFC Asia Promotions will provide you with all the logo data in a CD, "PEFC Logo Reproduction Tool Kit". You can start using Logo abiding by Logo Usage Rules.
Key Points on Using PEFC Logo *Please make sure to refer to the Logo Use Rules for details.*
- The PEFC Logo can be used for the products with the content of more than 70% only of PEFC certified raw material.
- The PEFC Logo licence number assigned to PEFC Logo user shall be used together with the PEFC Logo.
- Any usage of logo in the way other than the Logo usage requirements; e.g. colour, arrangement and others, requires a permission from PEFC Asia Promotions.